2017 IOMOTC Scholarship Information
The Illinois Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Inc. is offering SEVEN Scholarships in 2017 for higher education!
There are 5 Scholarships available to parents of multiples.
There are 2 Scholarship available to any daughter or son of an IOMOTC Member.
There is one $300 Scholarship based on need and four $100 Scholarships chosen at random to any mother or father of multiples. There are two $250 Scholarships chosen at random to any son or daughter of an IOMOTC Member. Recipients of the Scholarships will be asked to attend the 2017 IOMOTC Convention Luncheon in October for a formal presentation.
The following requirements must be met for the “parent of multiples” scholarship:
- Must be a mother/father of Multiple Birth Children (twins, triplets, quads, or more)
- Must be a resident of Illinois or current member of IOMOTC
- Must not have been recipient of the 2016 IOMOTC Scholarship
- Demonstrate participation (past and present) in IOMOTC, Local MOTC or other community activities
- Establish a financial need (only to apply for the $300 scholarship). If you submit an application for the $300 scholarship and are not the recipient you will be considered for one of the $100 scholarships chosen at random
The following requirements must be met for the “daughter/son of an IOMOTC Member” scholarship:
- Must be a daughter/son of an IOMOTC current member
- Parent must demonstrate participation (past and present) in IOMOTC or Local MOTC for at least the past two years
The following additional requirements must be met for ANY of the scholarships:
- Applicants must have completed coursework during the Fall 2016, Winter 2016/2017, Spring 2017, or Summer 2017 semesters.
- Complete the course with the equivalent of a “C” or better grade (in the event of a Pass/Fail option, complete with a “Pass”)
- Be involved in accredited coursework in a GED Program, Trade/Technical School, or College/ University
- Provide proof of enrollment, completion of coursework and final grade by September 1, 2017
APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED/POSTMARKED/E-MAILED BY SEPTEMBER 1, 2017
- Applications can be downloaded, saved and submitted as an e-mail attachment or mailed.
- Please go to: iomotc.org/scholarships/ to download an application
- Please submit application to the IOMOTC Scholarship Chairman.
- Scholarship applicants will be e-mailed by September 5, 2017 or sooner acknowledging receipt of a scholarship application.
- Scholarship recipients will be selected and notified prior to September 22, 2017.
If you have questions or to submit your application, please contact the IOMOTC Scholarship Chairman:
2776 Glendower Terrace
Elgin, IL 60124
2017 IOMOTC Scholarships
If you mail your applications – please send an e-mail to Kathy letting her know that your application has been sent in the mail.
Any e-mails sent to Kathy should include:
“IOMOTC – Scholarship” as part of the subject line.
Click here to download, save and complete the $300 Scholarship Application for Parents.
Click here to download, save and complete the $100 Scholarship Application for Parents.
Click here to download, save and complete the $250 Scholarship Application for Daughters or Sons of IOMOTC Members.