2018 IOMOTC Scholarship Information
The Illinois Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Inc. is offering SEVEN Scholarships in 2018 for higher education! There are 5 Scholarships available to parents of multiples. There are 2 Scholarship available to any daughter or son of an IOMOTC Member. There are five $150 Scholarships chosen at random to any mother or father of multiples. There are two $250 Scholarships chosen at random to any son or daughter of an IOMOTC Member. Recipients of the Scholarships will be asked to attend the 2018 IOMOTC Convention Luncheon in October for a formal presentation.
The following requirements must be met for the “parent of multiples” scholarship:
• Must be a mother/father of Multiple Birth Children (twins, triplets, quads, or more)
• Must be a current member of IOMOTC
• Must not have been recipient of the 2017 IOMOTC Scholarship
• Demonstrate participation (past and present) in IOMOTC, Local MOTC or other community activities
The following requirements must be met for the “daughter/son of an IOMOTC Member” scholarship:
• Must be a daughter/son of an IOMOTC current member
• Parent must demonstrate participation (past and present) in IOMOTC or Local MOTC for at least the past two years
The following additional requirements must be met for ANY of the scholarships:
• Applicants must have completed coursework during the Fall 2017, Winter 2017/2018, Spring 2018, or Summer 2018 semesters.
• Complete the course with the equivalent of a “C” or better grade (in the event of a Pass/Fail option, complete with a “Pass”)
• Be involved in accredited coursework in a Post-High School Program, Trade/Technical School, or College/University
• Provide proof of enrollment, completion of coursework and final grade by September 1, 2018
• Must not have been recipient of the 2017 IOMOTC Scholarship.
APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED/POSTMARKED/E-MAILED BY SEPTEMBER 1, 2018
• Applications can be downloaded, saved and submitted as an e-mail attachment or mailed.
• Please go to: iomotc.org/scholarships/ to download an application (links below!)
• Please submit application to the IOMOTC Scholarship Chairman.
• Scholarship applicants will be e-mailed by September 5, 2018 or sooner acknowledging receipt of a scholarship application.
• Scholarship recipients will be selected and notified prior to September 22, 2018.
If you have questions or to submit your application, please contact the IOMOTC Scholarship Chairman:
1S711 Avon Drive
Warrenville, IL 60555
Note: If you mail your applications – please send an e-mail to Dawn letting her know that your application has been sent in the mail. Any e-mails sent to Dawn should include: “IOMOTC – Scholarship” as part of the subject line.